Both authors equally contributed to this work
Ursodeoxycholic acid increases differentiation and mineralization and neutralizes the damaging effects of bilirubin on osteoblastic cells
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1029–1038, August 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 1029–1038
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2013 04:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Enfermedades Hepáticas y Digestivas (CIBEREHD)
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Numbers: PI080105, PI1100281
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.