The association between circulating oestradiol levels and severity of liver disease in males with hepatitis B virus infection
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1211–1217, September 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 1211–1217
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 12:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Health Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2011KYA058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.