Loss of exon 4 in a human T-cell factor-4 isoform promotes hepatic tumourigenicity
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1536–1548, November 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013; 33: 1536–1548
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 02:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: AA020587 MK, CA123544 JRW
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.