Authors contributed equally.
MicroRNA-491 is involved in metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma by inhibitions of matrix metalloproteinase and epithelial to mesenchymal transition
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1271–1280, September 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 1271–1280
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 07:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 81272713, 81100253, 81273114
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (2010)
|liv12190-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||61K||Table S1. Differential expression of miRNAs between well differentiated HCC tissues and poorly differentiated HCC tissues.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.