Both authors contributed equally to this work.
HGF and SDF-1-mediated mobilization of CD133+BMSC for hepatic regeneration following extensive liver resection
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 89–101, January 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34:89–101
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 08:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
- YAEL Foundation
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: DFG NL 2509/2-1, DFG SCHM 2661/1-1 and 2661/1-2
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: BMBF, PtJ-Bio 0315883, BMBF, PtJ-Bio 0315883
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.