These authors contributed equally to this paper as first authors.
Metabolic and Steatohepatitis
Circulating MicroRNAs as potential biomarkers for alcoholic steatohepatitis
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1257–1265, September 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013: 33: 1257–1265
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2013 03:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Project 81 000 169
- Excellent Young Investigator Foundation of Health Bureau of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Project 2010QNA011
- Excellent Young Investigator Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang province. Grant Number: Project R2110159
- National Technology Supporting Project. Grant Number: 2008BAI52B03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.