Laboratory-based scoring system for prediction of hepatic inflammatory activity in patients with autoimmune hepatitis
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 1370–1377, October 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013; 33:1370–1377
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Medical University of Silesia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.