Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
Serum nitrotyrosine and psychometric tests as indicators of impaired fitness to drive in cirrhotic patients with minimal hepatic encephalopathy
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1478–1489, November 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013; 33: 1478–1489
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 01:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: FIS PS09/00806, FIS PI12/00884, SAF2011-23051, CSD2008-00005
- Consellería de Educación de la Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Numbers: PROMETEO-2009-027, ACOMP/2011/053, ACOMP/2012/066, ACOMP/2009/191, ACOMP/2012/056
- Sanitat. Grant Numbers: AP-004/11, AP-028/10, AP-087/11
- Fundación Investigación Médica Mutua Madrileña
- Fundación MAPFRE
- Fundación ERESA
- Fundacion Abertis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.