Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
Serum nitrotyrosine and psychometric tests as indicators of impaired fitness to drive in cirrhotic patients with minimal hepatic encephalopathy
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1478–1489, November 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013; 33: 1478–1489
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 01:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: FIS PS09/00806, FIS PI12/00884, SAF2011-23051, CSD2008-00005
- Consellería de Educación de la Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Numbers: PROMETEO-2009-027, ACOMP/2011/053, ACOMP/2012/066, ACOMP/2009/191, ACOMP/2012/056
- Sanitat. Grant Numbers: AP-004/11, AP-028/10, AP-087/11
- Fundación Investigación Médica Mutua Madrileña
- Fundación MAPFRE
- Fundación ERESA
- Fundacion Abertis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.