Both authors contributed equally to this work and share 1st authorship.
A pilot study of hepatic arterial infusion of chemotherapy for patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma who have failed anti-angiogenic therapy
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 1413–1419, October 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013; 33:1413–1419
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 01:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC-101-2314-B-002-164, NSC-101-2314-B-002-141
- Department of Health. Grant Number: DOH101-TD-B-111-001
- National Clinical Trial & Research Center
- National Taiwan University Hospital. Grant Number: NCTRC201208
- National Taiwan University Hospital. Grant Number: NTUHYL101.X007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.