Additional members of the ITA.LI.CA groups are listed in the .
Rise and fall of HCV-related hepatocellular carcinoma in Italy: a long-term survey from the ITA.LI.CA centres
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 1420–1427, October 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013; 33:1420–1427
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 01:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.