Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
Effects of N-acetylcysteine on cytokines in non-acetaminophen acute liver failure: potential mechanism of improvement in transplant-free survival
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 1324–1331, October 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013; 33:1324–1331
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2013 11:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2013
- the National Institutes of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases of the National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.