Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
Renal effects of NO-inhibition in patients with cirrhosis vs. healthy controls: a randomized placebo-controlled crossover study
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 211–219, February 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34:211–219
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 09:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- The Danish Medical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.