Both authors share first authorship.
Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
Human leucocyte antigen alleles and haplotypes and their associations with antinuclear antibodies features in Chinese patients with primary biliary cirrhosis
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 220–226, February 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34:220–226
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 01:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
- Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7111004
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81102265
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.