Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Metabolic and Steatohepatitis
Depending on the stage of hepatosteatosis, p53 causes apoptosis primarily through either DRAM-induced autophagy or BAX
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Liver International published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1566–1574, November 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013; 33: 1566–1574
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2013 05:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81071843, 81272266, 30910103915
- Basic-Clinical Collaborative Research Fund
- CCMU. Grant Number: 12JL-L05
- Beijing Institute of Hepatology. Grant Number: BJIH-01201
This article has been cited by:
- 1Autophagy and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, ,