Relaxin decreases the severity of established hepatic fibrosis in mice
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 416–426, March 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 416–426
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2013 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- The Department of Veterans Affairs Biomedical Laboratory Research & Development Program. Grant Number: AA015509
- Bly Memorial Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.