Both authors contributed equally to this paper.
Imbalance between circulating CD4+ regulatory T and conventional T lymphocytes in patients with HBV-related acute-on-chronic liver failure
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1517–1526, November 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013; 33: 1517–1526
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2013 12:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971333, 30770962, 81170421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.