Safety and efficacy of faldaprevir with pegylated interferon alfa-2a and ribavirin in Japanese patients with chronic genotype-1 hepatitis C infection
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 78–88, January 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34:78–88
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2013 12:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- Boehringer Ingelheim
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.