Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Aberrant fucosylation of glycosphingolipids in human hepatocellular carcinoma tissues
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 147–160, January 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34:147–160
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 02:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000370
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu. Grant Number: BK2011288
- National Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2012ZX09401-014, 2012ZX09502001-001
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1075
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AI079232, CA16672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.