These authors contributed equally to this work.
High level of IL-27 positively correlated with Th17 cells may indicate liver injury in patients infected with HBV
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 266–273, February 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34:266–273
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 02:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- National Grand Program on Key Infectious Disease. Grant Number: 2012ZX10002007-002-008
- Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971356, 81101256
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.