Intrahepatic natural killer cell activation, but not function, is associated with HBsAg levels in patients with HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Publishing by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 396–404, March 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 396–404
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2013 04:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
- Dutch government. Grant Number: FES0908
- Netherlands Genomics Initiative (NGI). Grant Number: 050–060–452
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.