Additive effect of sirolimus and anti-death receptor 5 agonistic antibody against hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 1441–1448, October 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013; 33:1441–1448
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 08:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- Alberta Innovates-Healthcare Solutions (AIHS)
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- (Cancer Research Society Rob Lutterman Pancreatic Cancer Research)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: PP00P3_139021/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.