Ghrelin contributes to protection of hepatocellular injury induced by ischaemia/reperfusion
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 567–575, April 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 567–575
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 AUG 2013 12:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81030012, 81330010, 81390354, 81170795
- Major National Basic Research Program of P. R. China. Grant Number: 2010CB912504
- American Diabetes Association. Grant Number: #1-13-BS-225
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.