Metabolic and Steatohepatitis
Compound K modulates fatty acid-induced lipid droplet formation and expression of proteins involved in lipid metabolism in hepatocytes
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1583–1593, November 2013
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2013; 33: 1583–1593
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2013 06:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- National Institute of Complementary Medicine
- National Health and Research Council of Australia. Grant Numbers: 632630, 1049857
- Sydney Medical Foundation
Fig. S1. Analysis and structure of Compound K.
Fig. S2. Compound K does not alter cellular viability in human HuH7 hepatocytes.
|liv12287-sup-0002-Supplementarymethods.docx||Word document||82K||Appendix. S1. Supporting methods.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.