These authors contributed equally to this work.
Metabolic and Steatohepatitis
Taurine-induced insulin signalling improvement of obese malnourished mice is associated with redox balance and protein phosphatases activity modulation
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 771–783, May 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 771–783
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2013 02:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- National Institute of Obesity and Diabetes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.