Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
Systemic and local expression levels of TNF-like ligand 1A and its decoy receptor 3 are increased in primary biliary cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 679–688, May 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 679–688
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2013 07:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: #25860576
- National Hospital Organization
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.