Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Abnormal platelet kinetics are detected before the occurrence of thrombocytopaenia in HBV-related liver disease
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 535–543, April 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 535–543
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2013 12:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30972737, 81170473
- Pujiang Talents Project Funding. Grant Number: 09PJ1 402500
- Natural Science Foundation of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region. Grant Number: 2011211B30
- Graduate Innovation Fund Project of Fudan University. Grant Number: EZF152301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.