These authors have equally contributed to this study.
Cirrhosis And Liver Failure
PNPLA3 I148M (rs738409) genetic variant and age at onset of at-risk alcohol consumption are independent risk factors for alcoholic cirrhosis
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Liver International published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 514–520, April 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 514–520
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2013 12:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- Fondazione Onlus Parioli
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: K2010-55X-11285-13, K2008-65x-20753-01-4, K2013-99X-22230-01-4, 20120533
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
This article has been cited by:
- 1Impact ofIL28B, ITPAandPNPLA3genetic variants on therapeutic outcome and progression of hepatitis C virus infection, Pharmacogenomics, 2015, 1, ,
- 2PNPLA3 Gene Polymorphism Is Associated With Predisposition to and Severity of Alcoholic Liver Disease, The American Journal of Gastroenterology, 2015, 110, 6, 846, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Carriage of the PNPLA3 rs738409 C >G polymorphism confers an increased risk of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease associated hepatocellular carcinoma, Journal of Hepatology, 2014, 61, 1, 75, , , , , , , , , ,