Metabolic and Steatohepatitis
Non-high-density lipoprotein cholesterol independently predicts new onset of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages e128–e135, July 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: e128–e135
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2013 01:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.