Construction and application of a novel hepatocyte-directed vector to simultaneous knockdown and overexpression of multiple genes
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages e246–e256, August 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: e246–e256
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 08:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Science & Technology of China
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: #91029303, #30911120480, #31021061
- National Science & Technology. Grant Numbers: 2012ZX10002014, 2012ZX10002006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.