Both authors made equal contribution.
Matrix metalloproteinase-10 expression is induced during hepatic injury and plays a fundamental role in liver tissue repair
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages e257–e270, August 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: e257–e270
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2013 09:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- Spanish Association Against Cancer (AECC)
- Basque Department of Industry (Saiotek) to JMB
- Ministerio de Educación
- Gobierno de Navarra
- Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.