Letters to the Editor
Reply to ‘What are ductal plate and ductal plate malformations of human livers?’
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 2, page 323, February 2014
How to Cite
Nakanuma, Y. (2014), Reply to ‘What are ductal plate and ductal plate malformations of human livers?’. Liver International, 34: 323. doi: 10.1111/liv.12341
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 01:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.