Diabetes mellitus and advanced liver fibrosis are risk factors for severe anaemia during telaprevir-based triple therapy
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1018–1024, August 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 1018–1024
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 12:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DA031095, DK090317
- AMMI Canada/Pfizer Post Residency Fellowship
- CHUM Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.