Both authors contributed equally to this work
Metabolic and Steatohepatitis
The effects of glucose and lipids in steatotic and non-steatotic livers in conditions of partial hepatectomy under ischaemia-reperfusion
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages e271–e289, August 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: e271–e289
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2013 09:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: SAF2012-31238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.