In routine clinical practice, few physicians use early viral kinetics to guide HCV dual therapy treatment decisions
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Mangia, A., Bányai, T., De Bartolomeo, G., Gervain, J., Habersetzer, F., Mulkay, J.-P., Ouzan, D., Parruti, G., Passariello, N., Remy, A.-J., Rizzetto, M., Shiffman, M. L., Tice, A. D., Schmitz, M., Tatsch, F. and Rodriguez-Torres, M. (2013), In routine clinical practice, few physicians use early viral kinetics to guide HCV dual therapy treatment decisions. Liver International. doi: 10.1111/liv.12352
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2013 09:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!