The first three authors contributed equally to this work.
Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt for Budd–Chiari syndrome: techniques, indications and results on 51 Chinese patients from a single centre
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1164–1175, September 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 1164–1175
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 11:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.