Identification of host and viral factors involved in a dissimilar resolution of a hepatitis C virus infection
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Cubero, M., Gregori, J., Esteban, J. I., García-Cehic, D., Bes, M., Perales, C., Domingo, E., Rodríguez-Frías, F., Sauleda, S., Casillas, R., Sanchez, A., Ortega, I., Esteban, R., Guardia, J. and Quer, J. (2013), Identification of host and viral factors involved in a dissimilar resolution of a hepatitis C virus infection. Liver International. doi: 10.1111/liv.12362
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2013 08:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO). Grant Number: SAF2009-10403
- Health Ministry. Grant Numbers: FIS PS09/00899, PI10/01505, PI12/1893
- MINECO. Grant Number: IDI-20110115 CDTI
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- FIPSE and Fundación Ramon Areces. Grant Number: BFU2011-23604
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.