Identification of host and viral factors involved in a dissimilar resolution of a hepatitis C virus infection
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 896–906, July 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 896–906
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2013 08:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO). Grant Number: SAF2009-10403
- Health Ministry. Grant Numbers: FIS PS09/00899, PI10/01505, PI12/1893
- MINECO. Grant Number: IDI-20110115 CDTI
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- FIPSE and Fundación Ramon Areces. Grant Number: BFU2011-23604
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.