Position statement of the French Society of Infectious Diseases (SPILF), the French Association for the Study of the Liver (AFEF), the French AIDS Society (SFLS) and the French Society of Internal medicine (SNFMI).
Use of first-generation HCV protease inhibitors in patients coinfected by HIV and HCV genotype 1†
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 869–889, July 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 869–889
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2013 11:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- French societies of Infectious Diseases, AIDS, Hepatology and Internal Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!