These authors contributed equally to this study.
Validation of the five-variable Model for End-stage Liver Disease (5vMELD) for prediction of mortality on the liver transplant waiting list
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Myers, R. P., Tandon, P., Ney, M., Meeberg, G., Faris, P., Shaheen, A. A. M., Aspinall, A. I. and Burak, K. W. (2013), Validation of the five-variable Model for End-stage Liver Disease (5vMELD) for prediction of mortality on the liver transplant waiting list. Liver International. doi: 10.1111/liv.12373
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2013 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.