Long-term changes of liver stiffness values assessed using transient elastography in patients with chronic hepatitis B receiving entecavir
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Kim, M. N., Kim, S. U., Kim, B. K., Park, J. Y., Kim, D. Y., Ahn, S. H. and Han, K.-H. (2013), Long-term changes of liver stiffness values assessed using transient elastography in patients with chronic hepatitis B receiving entecavir. Liver International. doi: 10.1111/liv.12377
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2013 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Republic of Korea. Grant Number: HI10C2020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.