Metabolic and Steatohepatitis
Coffee consumption in NAFLD patients with lower insulin resistance is associated with lower risk of severe fibrosis
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1250–1258, September 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 1250–1258
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2013 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). Grant Numbers: U01DK061718, U01DK061728, U01DK061731, U01DK061732, U01DK061734, U01DK061737, U01DK061738, U01DK061730, U01DK061713
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD)
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS). Grant Numbers: UL1TR000439, UL1TR000077, UL1TR000436, UL1TR000150, UL1TR000424, UL1TR000006, UL1TR000448, UL1TR000040, UL1TR000100, UL1TR000004, UL1TR000423, UL1TR000058, UL1TR000067, UL1TR000454
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!