New therapeutic perspectives in HBV: when to stop NAs
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 7th Paris Hepatitis Conference International Conference of the Management of Patients with Viral Hepatitis, 13–14 January 2014, Paris, France. Guest Editors: Patrick Marcellin and Tarik Asselah. The publication of this supplement was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Gilead, Janssen Therapeutics, Janssen, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Roche, Boehringer Ingelheim, Merck, AbbVie, Novartis, Idenix and Alios.
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s1, pages 146–153, February 2014
How to Cite
Pérez-Cameo, C., Pons, M. and Esteban, R. (2014), New therapeutic perspectives in HBV: when to stop NAs. Liver International, 34: 146–153. doi: 10.1111/liv.12398
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- 1European Association For The Study Of The Liver. EASL clinical practice guidelines: management of chronic hepatitis B virus infection. J Hepatol 2012; 57: 167–85.
- 25Guidelines for avoiding risks resulting from discontinuation of nucleoside/nucleotide analogs in patients with chronic hepatitis B: guidelines to discontinue NUC. Hepatol Res 2013. doi:10.1111/hepr.12108., .
- 32Correlation of hepatitis B surface antigen level with response to telbivudine in naive patients with chronic hepatitis B: HBsAg level and telbivudine treatment efficacy. Hepatol Res 2013. DOI:10.1111/hepr.12105., , , et al.
- 39Reduction of hepatitis B surface antigen levels and hepatitis B surface antigen seroclearance in chronic hepatitis B patients receiving 10 years of nucleoside analogue therapy. Hepatology 2013; 58: 923–31., , , et al.
- 41Stopping long-term nucleos(t)ide analogue therapy before HBsAg loss in HbeAg negative CHB patients: follow-up of long term responders. J Hepatol 2013; 58: S313., , , et al.