Is there still a role for PEG IFN+RBV therapy in patients with HCV genotype 1?
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 7th Paris Hepatitis Conference International Conference of the Management of Patients with Viral Hepatitis, 13–14 January 2014, Paris, France. Guest Editors: Patrick Marcellin and Tarik Asselah. The publication of this supplement was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Gilead, Janssen Therapeutics, Janssen, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Roche, Boehringer Ingelheim, Merck, AbbVie, Novartis, Idenix and Alios.
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s1, pages 11–12, February 2014
How to Cite
Serfaty, L. (2014), Is there still a role for PEG IFN+RBV therapy in patients with HCV genotype 1?. Liver International, 34: 11–12. doi: 10.1111/liv.12407
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- 10Hepatitis C genotype 1 virus with low viral load and rapid virologic response to peginterferon/ribavirin can be treated without a protease inhibitor, irrespective of IL28B status or patient ethnicity. Hepatology 2012; 56: 268A., .
- 12Simeprevir (TMC435) With Peginterferon/Ribavirin for Treatment of Chronic HCV Genotype 1 Infection in Patients WHO Relapsed After Previous Interferon-Based Therapy: Results From Promise, a Phase III Trial. Digestive Disease Week. Orlando, May 18-21, 2013. Abstract 869b., , , et al.
- 13Faldaprevir plus pegylated interferon alfa-2A and ribavirin in chronic HCV genotype-1 treatment-naive patients: final results from STARTVerso1, a randomised double blind placebo-controlled phase III trial. 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL 2013). Amsterdam, April 24-28, 2013. Abstract 1416., , , et al.