Metabolic and Steatohepatitis
Molecular and biochemical modifications of liver glutamine synthetase elicited by daytime restricted feeding
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1391–1401, October 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 1391–1401
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2013 11:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2013
- PAPIIT, UNAM. Grant Numbers: IA200713, IB200311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.