Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Pegylated interferon α-2a plus ribavirin for decompensated hepatitis C virus-related cirrhosis: relationship between efficacy and cumulative dose
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Qi, W., Wang, X., Zhao, P., Zhang, Y., Zhang, Q., Qin, S. and Wang, J. (2013), Pegylated interferon α-2a plus ribavirin for decompensated hepatitis C virus-related cirrhosis: relationship between efficacy and cumulative dose. Liver International. doi: 10.1111/liv.12417
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2013 11:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30970415
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.