Second-wave IFN-based triple therapy for HCV genotype 1 infection: simeprevir, faldaprevir and sofosbuvir
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 7th Paris Hepatitis Conference International Conference of the Management of Patients with Viral Hepatitis, 13–14 January 2014, Paris, France. Guest Editors: Patrick Marcellin and Tarik Asselah. The publication of this supplement was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Gilead, Janssen Therapeutics, Janssen, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Roche, Boehringer Ingelheim, Merck, AbbVie, Novartis, Idenix and Alios.
Volume 34, Issue Supplement s1, pages 60–68, February 2014
How to Cite
Asselah, T. and Marcellin, P. (2014), Second-wave IFN-based triple therapy for HCV genotype 1 infection: simeprevir, faldaprevir and sofosbuvir. Liver International, 34: 60–68. doi: 10.1111/liv.12424
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- 2Twelve weeks posttreatment follow-up is as relevant as 24 weeks to determine the sustained virologic response in patients with hepatitis C virus receiving pegylated interferon and ribavirin. Hepatology 2010; 51: 1122–6., , , et al.
- 4Simeprevir (TMC435) with peginterferon/ribavirin for chronic HCV genotype 1 infection in treatment-nave patients: results from QUEST-1, a phase III trial. International Liver Congress, Amsterdam, poster 1425, 2013., , , et al.
- 5Simeprevir (TMC435) with peginterferon/ribavirin for treatment of chronic HCV genotype -1 infection in treatment-naıve patients: results from QUEST-2, a phase III trial. International Liver Congress, Amsterdam, abstract 1413, 2013., , , et al.
- 6Simeprevir (TMC435) with peginterferon/ribavirin for treatment of chronic HCV genotype 1 infection in treatment-naive patients: efficacy in difficult-to-treat patient sub-populations in the QUEST 1 and 2 phase III trials. AASLD 2013. Abstract 1122., , , et al.
- 7Simeprevir (TMC435) with Peginterferon/Ribavirin for Treatment of Chronic HCV Genotype 1 Infection in Patients who Relapsed After Previous Interferon-Based Therapy: Results from PROMISE, a Phase III trial [abstract869b]. Presented at Digestive Disease Week; 18–21 May; 2013., , , et al.
- 8Simeprevir (TMC435) with peg-interferon α-2a/ribavirin for treatment of chronic HCV genotype 1 infection in patients who relapsed after previous interferon-based therapy: efficacy and safety in patient sub-populations in the PROMISE phase III trial. AASLD 2013. Abstract 1092., , , et al.
- 12Faldaprevir plus pegylated interferon alfa-2A and ribavirin in chronic HCV genotype-1 treatment-naive patients: final results from STARTVerso1, a randomised double blind placebo-controlled phase III trial. 48th Annual Meeting of the EASL 2013. Abstract 1416., , , et al.
- 13A pooled analysis of two randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled Phase III trials (STARTVerso1&2) of faldaprevir plus pegylated interferon alfa-2a and ribavirin in treatment- naïve patients with chronic hepatitis C genotype-1 infection. AASLD 2013; Abstract 1088., , , et al.
- 14STARTVerso3: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase III trial of faldaprevir in combination with pegylated interferon alfa-2a and ribavirin in treatment-experienced patients with chronic hepatitis C genotype-1 infection. AASLD 2013; Abstract 1100., , , et al.
- 15STARTVerso 4 phase III trial of faldaprevir plus peg interferon alfa-2a and ribavirin (PR) in patients with HIV and HCV genotype 1 coinfection: end of treatment response. AASLD 2013. Abstract 1099., , , et al.
- 20High sustained viral response of MK-5172 with pegylated interferon alfa-2b and ribavirin in HCV genotype-1 treatment naive non-cirrhotic patient (EASL). J Hepatol, 2013; 58: Abstract 66., , , et al.
- 24Safety and efficacy of interferon-free regimens of ABT- 450/R, ABT-267, ABT-333 + /- ribavirin in patients with chronic HCV GT1 infection: results from the Aviator study. J Hepatol 2013; 58(Suppl 1): A3., , , et al.
- 25Simeprevir plus sofosbuvir with or without RBV in genotype 1 treatment-naïve and prior null responder patients: COSMOS. Hepatology 2013, AASLD; LB3., , , et al.