Evaluating health-related quality of life in patients with polycystic liver disease and determining the impact of symptoms and liver volume
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1578–1583, November 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014; 34: 1578–1583
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2013 09:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.