Cholestasis and Autoimmune Liver Disease
Cardiomyopathy reverses with recovery of liver injury, cholestasis and cholanemia in mouse model of biliary fibrosis
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1464–1477, April 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 1464–1477
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2013 03:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- . Grant Number: P30DK056338
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD0473 K-12, DK58338, DK56239
- Texas Gulf Coast Digestive Disease Center
- The Cade R. Alpard Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.