Cardiomyopathy reverses with recovery of liver injury, cholestasis and cholanemia in mouse model of biliary fibrosis
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Desai, M. S., Eblimit, Z., Thevananther, S., Kosters, A., Moore, D. D., Penny, D. J. and Karpen, S. J. (2014), Cardiomyopathy reverses with recovery of liver injury, cholestasis and cholanemia in mouse model of biliary fibrosis. Liver International. doi: 10.1111/liv.12438
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2013 03:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- . Grant Number: P30DK056338
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD0473 K-12, DK58338, DK56239
- Texas Gulf Coast Digestive Disease Center
- The Cade R. Alpard Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.