A role of microRNA-370 in hepatic ischaemia-reperfusion injury by targeting transforming growth factor-β receptor II
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Li, L., Li, G., Yu, C., Shen, Z., Xu, C., Feng, Z., Zhang, X. and Li, Y. (2014), A role of microRNA-370 in hepatic ischaemia-reperfusion injury by targeting transforming growth factor-β receptor II. Liver International. doi: 10.1111/liv.12441
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2013 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: Y2110026, LY12H03012
- Zhejiang Provincial Medical and Healthy Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 2009B043, 2009A070
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Numbers: 20090101120110, 20110101120115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.