Both authors contributed equally to this study.
Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
Role of gap junctions modulating hepatic vascular tone in cirrhosis
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 859–868, July 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 859–868
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2013 10:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Number: SAF 07/61298
- Fondos FEDER
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: BF 538/07
- Programa de Intensificación de Actividad Investigadora. Grant Number: INT07/173
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.